Hi there! Today I’m sharing one of my favorite techniques for using the small images in stamp sets because they are often neglected but it’s so easy to use up to create a fun, colorful background.
You probably have the supplies sitting around as well. All you really need is vellum, heat embossing supplies and some alcohol markers.
I also created a video to go with it so you can check out all the steps in creating this card.
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Waffle Flower – Sweets: https://bit.ly/2JbMAiY
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Vellum: https://goo.gl/1Kqwx3
- Anti-Static powder tool: https://goo.gl/igQ5dJ
- Versamark, Embossing Ink: https://goo.gl/wbqyLu
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/3G44Hv
- Stampendous Red Tinsel Embossing Powder (can’t find): but alternative: https://goo.gl/VwtJH4
- Wagner Heat Gun: https://goo.gl/2Q4AaL
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Copic: I recommend purchasing from Dick Blick
- E29, B97, BG18, V17, YG17, YR18, C5, C3, E00, E11, R20, R29, YG13, YR23. Y15, E25, E18, R39, R27, B93, B91, R85, R83, V15, BV00, BV02, Y11, BG11, BG13, C00, C1, BG10
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.