Hello! Today I’m sharing a card where there’s movement on the card, but there’s not much added bulk. It’s a card I created so that the Narwhal and the Pink Mermaid move (or swim) in this fun underwater scene.
To create this card, I used zig markers to blend out a fun watercolored background. I then used a ton of vellum to create “waves” for the scene, where I could let the images be in the water.
It’s such a fun card that I created a video so you can see how I created it. Check it out!
As always, all the supplies are listed down below and I’d love to hear what you think!
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Lawn Fawn – Mermaid For You: https://goo.gl/jm1Exr
- *Sweet Stamp Shop – Wave Border Stitched: https://bit.ly/2IUPc4C
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Vellum: https://goo.gl/1Kqwx3
- Anti-Static powder tool: https://goo.gl/igQ5dJ
- Versamark, Embossing Ink: https://goo.gl/wbqyLu
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/3G44Hv
- Wagner Heat Gun: https://goo.gl/2Q4AaL
- Xyron Sticker Maker: https://amzn.to/2IN7RiW
- Xyron Refill Cartridge: https://goo.gl/S9suhb
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Stick It Adhesive: https://goo.gl/Pb4mh4
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: http://amzn.to/2vMCPwV
- Persian Blue, Blue, Light Blue, Cobalt Blue
- Distress Inks: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Salty Ocean
- Reverse Tweezers: https://goo.gl/NmWXVa
- Tim Holtz Mini Snips: https://goo.gl/cMxBbE
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.