Hello! Today I’m sharing a card where there’s movement on the card, but there’s not much added bulk. It’s a card I created so that the Narwhal and the Pink Mermaid move (or swim) in this fun underwater scene.
To create this card, I used zig markers to blend out a fun watercolored background. I then used a ton of vellum to create “waves” for the scene, where I could let the images be in the water.
It’s such a fun card that I created a video so you can see how I created it. Check it out!
As always, all the supplies are listed down below and I’d love to hear what you think!
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Lawn Fawn – Mermaid For You: https://goo.gl/jm1Exr
- *Sweet Stamp Shop – Wave Border Stitched: https://bit.ly/2IUPc4C
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Vellum: https://goo.gl/1Kqwx3
- Anti-Static powder tool: https://goo.gl/igQ5dJ
- Versamark, Embossing Ink: https://goo.gl/wbqyLu
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/3G44Hv
- Wagner Heat Gun: https://goo.gl/2Q4AaL
- Xyron Sticker Maker: https://amzn.to/2IN7RiW
- Xyron Refill Cartridge: https://goo.gl/S9suhb
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Stick It Adhesive: https://goo.gl/Pb4mh4
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: http://amzn.to/2vMCPwV
- Persian Blue, Blue, Light Blue, Cobalt Blue
- Distress Inks: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Salty Ocean
- Reverse Tweezers: https://goo.gl/NmWXVa
- Tim Holtz Mini Snips: https://goo.gl/cMxBbE
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
2 thoughts on “No Bulk Interactive card | Lawn Fawn”
Thank you so much for sharing this card and the video on how you created it. I really enjoyed it. I recently purchased this stamp set and am looking forward to trying this interactive card. Can I ask where you got that neat looking hole punch? I’ve never seen one like that. It looks pretty nifty. Thanks again!
Hi there! The hole punch is from this mini kit that one of my vendors at work gave me. It’s super cute because it’s mini but I don’t know where to get it from. Sorry!