Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing a card using the Vrooming By clear stamp set (Coming soon!), which has a similar digital stamp image. Personally, I prefer having an actual stamp because I don’t have easy access to a printer so I was delighted to play with this cute image.
I wanted to depict how fast the dog was going on his scooter and decided to do this using the second and third generation stamping. A stamp positioner is really helpful in creating cards where you need precision and I think it’s one of my most used tools. In this instance, I’m using it to help stamp the same image multiple times but shifted over just a little bit.
Using some light grey Copic markers, I colored them lightly to help portray that he’s zipping by. It turns out pretty cool, doesn’t it? It’s a very simple card but I think the additional stamped images gives it enough to catch your interest.
This card is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I decided to share it and the video tutorial anyway:
I hope you enjoy the card and try it out. As always, the supplies I used are also listed below. Have a great day!
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Gerda Steiner Designs – Vrooming By: Coming soon to https://gsd-stamps.com/
- My Favorite Things Stamps – Blueprint 27: https://bit.ly/2HWiHTh
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Versamark, Embossing Ink: https://goo.gl/wbqyLu
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/3G44Hv
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
- GB8, GB10, IG8, IG10
- Copics: I recommend Blick for purchasing
- R85, R83, R81, BG 11, BG13, C00, C01, C03, C05
- Distress Inks: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Scattered straw
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.