Hey there! I’m sharing this Floating Floor Pop Up card today using Gerda Steiner Designs Go Wild stamp set. Going on a safari is on my bucket list, but I haven’t gone yet so I like the idea of creating a card to pretend I’ve been.
I have a video to describe my process and it does seem a bit overwhelming at first. I think once you have all the moving parts ready to go, it is pretty easy to put together.
As always, my supplies are listed below.
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Gerda Steiner Designs – Go Wild: https://bit.ly/2HHFIJF
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
- IG10, IG8, IG6
- Copics: I recommend Blick for purchasing
- E00, E11, G28, YG17, YG13, E25, E13, YR27, E13, E19, E29, BG10, C5, C3, C1, R20, YR23, Y15, YR18, R39, R29, R24, BG13, BG11
- Scor Tape (¼ inch): https://goo.gl/tJKrxy
- Distress Inks: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Ripe persimmon, wild honey, mustard seed, scattered straw
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Pen: https://goo.gl/9SZPvK
- Finetec Pearlescent watercolors: https://amzn.to/2Kcm3A2
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.