Happy Friday everyone! Today I’m swinging by to share these two cards I created using a bunch of Honey Bee Stamps items.
I started off using black cardstock alongside Nuvo Glimmer Paste. I thought it would be cool to create my own colored glimmer paste and use it against black cardstock. Who knew I that I would hate it and then love it again? I really didn’t like how it looked so I switched over to white, fully intending just to make one card.
When I finished creating the background using the hexagon stencil and the glimmer paste, I figured I might as well make a background out of it. What did I have to lose?
Here are how the two cards turned out. What do you think? Which one do you like more?
If you want to see how I put these together, here’s my video for it. Also, all my supplies are listed below as well. Hope you have a great day!
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Honey Bee Stamps – Busy Bees https://goo.gl/pm9ZCb
- Honey Bee Stamps – Hexagon Layering Stencils: https://goo.gl/m24p8F
- Honey Bee Stamps – Blah Blah Blah: https://goo.gl/QQuv6M
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink: http://amzn.to/2wMcxjd
- Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder: http://amzn.to/2BQ8aXd
- Ranger Gold Embossing Powder: http://amzn.to/2gPlaPN
- Nuvo Glimmer Paste – Moonstone: https://goo.gl/y7Sc8p
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
- IG10, IG8, GB10, GB8, GB7, GB4
- Copics: I recommend Blick for purchasing
- Y11, Y15, B14, C00, G28, YG25, YG13, YG11, R22, R24, Y23, Y27
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue: https://goo.gl/TWhSD4
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.