Hi everyone! Welcome to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers & Trinity Stamps Collaboration today! I think we all can guess what the theme of today’s blog hop is…. COFFEE!
There will be a $20 GC to be selected from participating blogs (comment on all). Must comment by 10/22 at 11:59 PM PT. Winner will be announced 10/26 on the Trinity Blog.
Today, I’m using the Frappy Camper’s Perking Spot stamp set, which is an exclusive collaboration set, along with the Layered Birch stencil set. This is an adorable set that reminds me of getting up on the weekend and heading to the Marina to the Philz truck (can you guess which city I live in?).
The idea behind this card was the fact that the coordinating dies actually cut out the coffee window. Lately, I haven’t been able to spend too much time with creating interactive cards but I just HAD to with this one.
Check out how I put everything together for this little interactive coffee truck in my YouTube video. It’s adorable (if I do so say myself)!
Jeannie Lieu – YOU ARE HERE!
Coffee Loving Cardmakers
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to follow along on the blog hop and leave a comment for a chance to win!
→ SUPPLIES ← Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- *Trinity Stamps – Frappy Camper: http://shrsl.com/1vy8a
- *Trinity Stamps – Blending Buddy (Brown Bristle): http://shrsl.com/1vy8g
- *Trinity Stamps – Layered Birch Stencils: http://shrsl.com/1vy8i
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat: http://shrsl.com/1epat
- Misti: http://shrsl.com/1eomz
- Tim Holtz 8.5” Comfort Trimmer: http://shrsl.com/1epay
- *Inkon3 – Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink: http://bit.ly/2YAStuf
- Mini Distress Ink – Twisted Citron: http://shrsl.com/1epl9
- Mini Distress Ink – Mowed Lawn: http://shrsl.com/1eplp
- Mini Distress Ink – Evergreen Bough: http://shrsl.com/1epmc
- Mini Distress Ink – Broken China: http://shrsl.com/1epna
- Mini Distress Ink – Peacock Feathers: http://shrsl.com/1epmj
- Mini Distress Ink – Blueprint Sketch: http://shrsl.com/1eplx
- Copic Sketch – E00: http://shrsl.com/1729l
- Copic Sketch – E04: http://shrsl.com/1ah2y
- Copic Sketch – E11: http://shrsl.com/1729n
- Copic Sketch – C3: http://shrsl.com/17ydl
- Copic Sketch – C5: http://shrsl.com/17ydn
- Copic Sketch – C7: http://shrsl.com/17ydo
- Copic Sketch – C9: http://shrsl.com/1cxzx
- Copic Sketch – W0: http://shrsl.com/17ydq
- Copic Sketch – W02: http://shrsl.com/17ydr
- Copic Sketch – W04: http://shrsl.com/17yds
- Copic Sketch – E53: http://shrsl.com/1ah34
- Copic Sketch – E55: http://shrsl.com/1ah36
- Copic Sketch – E57: http://shrsl.com/1ah37
- Copic Sketch – E59: http://shrsl.com/1ah38
- Copic Sketch – B00: http://shrsl.com/1eprf
- Copic Sketch – B02: http://shrsl.com/1eprh
- Copic Sketch – YG13: http://shrsl.com/1ah3f
- Copic Sketch – YG25: http://shrsl.com/1erwu
- Copic Sketch – RV04: http://shrsl.com/1ahqq
- Copic Sketch – RV06: http://shrsl.com/1epsk
- Copic Sketch – RV09: http://shrsl.com/1epsm
- Copic Sketch – BG11: http://shrsl.com/1ahqg
- Copic Sketch – R24: http://shrsl.com/1ah3c
- Copic Sketch – R27: http://shrsl.com/17ydv
→ DISCLAIMER ← Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
23 thoughts on “Coffee Loving Cardmakers & Trinity Stamps”
So cute Jeannie!
Very creative! Love it!
Holy geez this card is so cool! I would play with it for days!
Oh, this cute camper is so very pretty in pink…a glamper, I guess!
Love your clean and crisp scene and your interactive window
So cute, I love your coloring!
So pretty! Great colors!
Your time and love paid off in this card!! Amzing work! Love the details!
Beautiful scene! I LOVE the trees you made and the pink camper!
Pretty card. Love the pop of bright pink.
Love your interactive coffee theme card!
Oh my, what a wonderful pull out card. Thanks for sharing your tutorial.
So cute–I like the touches of pink and the interactive feature.
Pretty color combo on your scene! Adorable card!
The pops of bright pink are awesome, Jeannie. These new sets are DARLING and I’m loving this blog hop. Thanks for your amazing art work to inspire and bless.
I am enjoying seeing this PINK on your work here – love this set and what you have done with it – I need coffee! TFS and for the hop!
I love that hot pink.
This is a cute card. 🙂 Lovely job coloring!
Such a happy card.