Hi there! I totally forgot to make a congratulatory baby card for my friend who just had a baby girl. I’ve been friends with her since high school so I wanted it to be special.
I have always adored the Waffle Flower stamp set, Popping in. It’s SUPER adorable and perfect for any baby card so I had to use it to create my card.
I really love that little cabinet stamp in the set but it just wasn’t big enough, so I figured out how to create a larger cabinet (A2 sized). I used the little animals and outfit from the set to put this all together. Check it out in my tutorial below:
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Waffle Flower – Popping In: https://bit.ly/2Mj5Yto
- Mama Elephant – Framed Tags Union Square: https://bit.ly/2JyvcG4
- Simon Says Stamp – Holiday Shapes: https://bit.ly/2MiIMv9
- T-Ruler: https://amzn.to/2sQXNw1
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Distress Inks – Walnut Stain: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Copic: I recommend purchasing from Dick Blick
- V17, v15, v12, r85, r83, Y11, Y15, R20, w6, w4, w2, c3, c1, E25, E13
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
- GB8, GB10
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue: https://goo.gl/TWhSD4
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.