Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing two card sets using one singular stamp set. I used the same two flowers but the two cards look completely different.
For the first card, I stamped and masked off the flowers. I smooshed distress inks onto a craft mat, misted it with water, and put the card panel directly into the inks. To finish it off, I added splatters of the same inks. Adding a large sentiment in the middle of the card really finished off the card.
The second card is one created with the same flowers. I heat embossed using white embossing powder and colored it up with multiple colors of distress ink. Once colored, I trimmed out the flowers. I embossed a solid piece of cardstock using a multi dot folder to give it a bit of texture. Adding the sentiment to the card finishes it off.
For details on how I put these two together, I have a video for you.
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Altenew – Persian Motifs: https://goo.gl/95UoXt
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink: http://amzn.to/2wMcxjd
- Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/d1RTEX
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Ink: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Molotow Masking Fluid: https://goo.gl/VAU7aj
- Xyron Adhesive Eraser: https://goo.gl/hhPX21
- Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush markers: https://goo.gl/1K7ZeK
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Distress Inks: https://goo.gl/52xvyR
- Ken Oliver Craft Mat: https://goo.gl/QXGMLp
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/iCcxq2
- Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Die: https://goo.gl/V3WmXM
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue: https://goo.gl/TWhSD4
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Scor Tape ¼in: https://goo.gl/tJKrxy
- Tonic Scissors: https://goo.gl/cMxBbE
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.