Hello! This is my very first video so I’m a bit nervous but I’ve gotten quite a few questions on how to make this so I finally got around to sharing the details. A double slider card is one of my favorite types of card to make since it’s such a surprise for the recipient. Sweet Stamp Shop’s Pure Imagination stamp set really inspired me to spruce it up a little more!
It was much easier to create a video of the process than explain via words. I’m more of a visual learner anyway.
Hopefully, after you watch it, you’ll be inspired to create this kind of card. It truly is a card for someone special.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.
- Bristol Smooth Paper
- Westcott 12″/30cm Junior T-Square
- Fiskars Trimmer (mine is discontinued)
- Mini Misti
- *Sweet Stamp Shop – Pure Imagination
- *Sweet Stamp Shop – Life is Sweet
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink
- *Sweet Stamp Shop – Acrylic Blocks
- Copic Multiliner, 0.5
- Distress Inks: Pickled Raspberry, Blue Lagoon, Wild Honey
- Distress Ink Blending Tool
- Post It Sticky Notes
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- Page protector
- Scor-Pal double sided tape, 0.25
- Scotch 3D foam tape