Hello! I had this idea in my head for awhile and finally got a chance to create it, just in time for Mother’s Day. I decided since I had the materials out, I’d go ahead and create two cards.
The idea was pretty simple. Using the Altenew Bold Alphabet die as a center focal point and then heat embossed flower images on vellum. The only trouble I had was deciding on which color to use for the heat embossed images. Originally, I wanted to use gold, but white really popped against the two distress inked backgrounds.
To finish off these cards, I really liked how my embellishments really added to the look of the cards.
I have a video tutorial of how the cards were created. As always, everything I used is listed down below.
Hope you like these cards!
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Altenew – Bold Alphabet Dies: https://bit.ly/2I9D4xk
- Altenew – Amazing You: https://goo.gl/GpBcsV
- Vellum: https://goo.gl/1Kqwx3
- Versamark, Embossing Ink: https://goo.gl/wbqyLu
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/3G44Hv
- Hero Arts Satin Pearl Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/ZcuYpV
- Ranger Gold Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/Qj4iBX
- Anti-Static powder tool: https://goo.gl/igQ5dJ
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Copics: I recommend Blick for purchasing
- Distress Inks: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet
- Craftin Desert Divas – Pink Droplets: https://bit.ly/2I8dcBK
- Studio Katia – Iridescent Crystals: https://bit.ly/2IdzOwV
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.