Hi all, I’m up on the Drive By Craft’s Blog today sharing this fun shaker card using their Itty Bitty Shaker Fun shaker bits, and Waffle Flower’s Stay Cool stamp set.
I created a half shaker card and used vellum… but once I was done, I wasn’t so sure about it and recreated it using acetate.
Head over to Drive By Crafts blog to see how I created this card.
And check out the video I have for this card as well:
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.
- *Waffle Flower – Stay Cool: https://goo.gl/PvdhYq\
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Frames:
- Post It Full Adhesive Notes: http://amzn.to/2wqBHBj
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: http://amzn.to/2GVqe1e
- Vellum: http://amzn.to/2E7E2rU
- Distress Ink Blending Tool: http://amzn.to/2wMmeOi
- Scor Tape (¼ inch): https://goo.gl/gVeLTT
- Foam tape: http://amzn.to/2wlKLJ9
- Mini Misti: http://amzn.to/2emcorz
- *Itty Bitty Shaker Fun: https://goo.gl/C9AhNt
- Acetate: https://goo.gl/TWMkyt
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.