Hi all, I am sharing this card that I created for Drive by Crafts and I had gotten a lot of questions about this type of card so I finally got around to filming it. I really love interactive cards, so please check out my post for all the details Drive by Crafts’s blog.
To create this card, you will need the following:
- 4.25 x 5.5 card base with a .75 inch border
- Slider mechanism – 4.0 x 5.5, with two slits (1/4 from the edge)
- Pull tab – 3.75 x 6 inches
- Acetate piece, 3.25 inch in width
- Folded card base
- Foam tape
Spectrum Noir colors:
Monkey: EB1, TN 2, TN7, EB5, PP3
Balloon: BP2, BP4, BP5
Turtle: LG3, LG4, LG5, TB1, TB2
Bird: GT2, BT4, OR2, OR1
Cake: OR1, OR2, PL2, PL1, PP6, PP4
Present: TB3, TB1, BP6, BP4, PL2, PL1
For full instructions on how to create this card, please check out my YouTube tutorial.
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.
- *Neat and Tangled – Wild Ones: https://goo.gl/SBAc4q
- My Favorite Things – Grassy Hills: https://goo.gl/WxFuLa
- Bristol Smooth Paper: http://amzn.to/2em6jeW
- My Favorite Things – Cloud Stencil: https://goo.gl/jY7zs3
- Distress Inks – Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Pickled Raspberries, Fossilized Amber, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Distress Ink Blending Tool: http://amzn.to/2wMmeOi
- Page protector: http://amzn.to/2wqPCHA
- Scor Tape (¼ inch): https://goo.gl/gVeLTT
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.