Hi everyone! I just had to share this fun card I made. It was one I created for my coworker who is leaving. She loves all the superhero movies, and why not make her into one! The best part is that she flies!
I used distress inks to color the background and the cloud on top. Using a white gelli pen, I scattered stars everyone. I die cut a retired Clearly Besotted item for the cityscape, so it was so easy to put this card together. The clouds on the top of the card hide the slider, so the little girl can move freely and look like she’s flying.
Here is the video tutorial too:
Hope you enjoy this card. I think it’s one of my favorites so far!
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.
- Love Cynthia, You’re Super: https://goo.gl/rs6SWp
- Bristol Smooth Paper: http://amzn.to/2em6jeW
- Distress Inks – Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Pickled Raspberries, Fossilized Amber, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Distress Ink Blending Tool: http://amzn.to/2wMmeOi
- Clearly Besotted, Cityscape: Retired
- My Favorite Things Stamps, Stitched Scalloped Edges: https://goo.gl/ik8b11
- The Greeting Farm, Little Heroes: https://goo.gl/D9sj5E
- Lawn Fawn, Slide On Over: https://goo.gl/67Hh3R
- My Favorite Things Stamps, Slider Discs
- Foam tape: http://amzn.to/2wlKLJ9
- White Gelli Roll Pen: https://goo.gl/vVcKzv
- Mini Misti: http://amzn.to/2emcorz
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.